Tuition & Fees 2016-2017
|Participating families of St. Matthew Church and School|
Participating families of less than one year and non-participating families of the Church and School
|Class fee||6th, 7th, 8th grade only, amount varies by grade level|
**In addition to tuition and fees, parents agree to perform school volunteer hours. Both the registration and application fee is subject to change.
- Tuition payment options include an annual payment in full or monthly payment plans.
- All monthly plans will be made through the FACTS Tuition Management program.
- Through FACTS, tuition payments will be automatically debited from a checking or savings account.
- Additional information will be available during the registration period.
- Financial aid is available for families with demonstrated financial need.
- Please call the school office at (650) 343-1373 if you have questions regarding tuition assistance.
The pastor determines who is considered a participating parishioner. The criteria are:
- Regular and frequent attendance at Mass in St. Matthew Church.
- Regular and frequent use of the Sunday envelopes. No minimum amount expected.
- Fulfillment of school volunteer obligation.