Tuition & Fees 2018-2019
|Participating families of St. Matthew Church and School|
Participating families of less than one year and non-participating families of the Church and School
|Application fee - non-refundable and subject to change|
|Registration fee - subject to change|
|Class fee for 6th, 7th, 8th grade only - amount varies by grade|
- In addition to tuition and fees, parents agree to perform school volunteer hours.
- Tuition payment options include an annual payment in full or monthly payment plans.
- All monthly plans will be made through the FACTS Tuition Management program. Through FACTS, tuition payments will be automatically debited from a checking or savings account.
- Financial aid is available for families with demonstrated financial need. All applications for financial aid are handled with the utmost confidentiality.
- Please call the school office at (650) 343-1373 if you have questions regarding tuition assistance.
The pastor determines who is considered a participating parishioner. The criteria are:
- Regular and frequent attendance at Mass in St. Matthew Church.
- Regular and frequent use of the Sunday envelopes. No minimum amount expected.
- Fulfillment of school volunteer obligation.
It is understandable that financial difficulties may arise from time to time. We at St. Matthew School are fortunate enough to provide aid to those in need. Please help us assist you by applying online through FACTS beginning February 1, 2019. Funds are limited and will be awarded on a first come/first serve basis. Applying for financial aid does not guarantee that your child has been accepted to St. Matthew School. Acceptance letters will be sent in March, 2019. Deadline to apply for aid is May 1, 2019.
Financial Aid is also available through the Basic Fund. This aid is available to new students enrolling in private school for the first time and current families who have a new sibling coming in to the school. Families currently receiving aid from Basic Fund, need to re-apply each year. Instructions are available at www.basicfund.org beginning in January. Deadline to apply is March 2019.
TADS Financial Aid
Additionally, the Archdiocese offers financial aid through a company called TADS. To use the TADS Financial Aid online application, go to www.mytads.com.